Is the Library & Information science/studies program at Robert Gordon
University, Scotland now part of the Business school ?  when did that change
occur, just wondering

I was just reading :

http:[log in to unmask]

"The proposed European Qualifications Framework for Lifelong Learning –
challenges and opportunities"
Ian M. Johnson
Professor and Associate Dean,* Aberdeen Business School*, The Robert
Gordon University, Garthdee Road, Aberdeen AB10 7QE, Great Britain

Abstract
“No one is too old to learn, but many people keep putting it off anyway.” 1
"
This paper will review the opportunities and challenges that are presented
educators, employers and professional associations by the proposals issued
by the
European Commission for the establishment..."

<http:[log in to unmask]>I was just wondering how
that has transitioned as part of the business school there, I find that an
interesting change, often programs or entire LIS schools are shifted to
Education.
Thank you,
Karen Weaver, MLS Adjunct Faculty, Cataloging & Classification, The iSchool
at Drexel University, Philadelphia PA email:
[log in to unmask] Electronic Resources Statistician,
Duquesne University, Gumberg Library,
Pittsburgh PA email: [log in to unmask]

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 6:11 AM, IAN JOHNSON (0616285) <[log in to unmask]