(sorry for cross-posting)

Stuck with your doctoral research? Need to talk about your doctoral project with someone other than your supervisor or your spouse? Want to get in touch with other doctoral students in LIS and get fresh advise from senior researchers in your field?

We recommend you to pack your computer and come to London, UK.

On the 21st of June 2010 we will have a doctoral forum in connection with CoLIS 7 "The Seventh International Conference on Conceptions of Library and Information Science: *Unity in Diversity*"

So far, senior researchers who have agreed to help with words and deeds are:

- Jack Andersen, Royal School of Library and Information Science, Copenhagen, Denmark,
- Theresa Dirndorfer Anderson, University of Technology, Sidney, Australia,
- Ian Ruthven, University of Strathclyde, UK,
- Sanna Talja, University of Tampere, Finland,
- Mike Thelwall, University of Wolverhampton, UK.

Two dates to have in mind:
(1) Submit CV/Resumé and about 3 pages about your research by 1 February 2010,
(2) Be in  London on the 21st of June.

Look at the website: <http://colis.soi.city.ac.uk/program.html#docforum> to find out what exactly to submit and how and a lot of other things you might wonder about.

Any questions? Just email us:
- Chair: Jutta Haider, Senior Lecturer, Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, Lund University, Sweden ([log in to unmask]).
- Assistant and local organiser: Liz Poirier, Department of Information Science, City University London, UK ([log in to unmask]).

Looking forward to seeing you in London,

Jutta & Liz

Jutta Haider, PhD
Senior Lecturer
Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences
Lund University, Sweden
E. [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.kultur.lu.se/o.o.i.s/17873