Please respond to ProEdit and not me. Thank you.

Kim
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">ProEdit Recruiting
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:29 PM
Subject: Great Job Opportunities at ProEdit!

There Are Great Job Opportunities at ProEdit!

ProEdit has a variety of great opportunities available for technical writers, editors, and instructional designers. We have included brief descriptions below of the positions we are currently trying to fill.

For more information, or to apply for any of these positions, visit our Web site. For fast access to a particular job posting, click the Job Search link on the Employment page. Then, type the job number into the Key Words field on the new page.

If you currently have a job opening you are trying to fill or are in need of project services, please contact us or call 1-888-PROEDIT.

Two Contract Technical Writers (Atlanta, GA) Job # GA075

Our client has an immediate need for two technical writers on a full-time, onsite basis for a six-month period. The writers will be responsible for creating documentation for our client’s customer software applications, as well as writing and updating policies and procedures. The candidate must have three to five years of technical writing experience, including a strong background in the IT area. Proficiency with MS Office, screen capturing tools, and MediaWiki is a must. Visit our Web site to apply!

Multiple Contract Instructional Designers (Denver, CO, and Telecommute) Job # CO550

These instructional designers will be responsible for conducting front-end analysis and developing outlines, story boards, assessments, and activities for eLearning, instructor-led, and virtual training environments. At least five years of instructional design experience is required. The candidates must have advanced knowledge of Avaya or Nortel telecom technologies, including IP telephony, call center, unified communications, Modular Messaging, and Intuity Audix. These positions will be full-time, onsite for 5–6 months, and candidates must be available to begin work immediately. Visit our Web site to apply!

Permanent Documentation Manager (Plano, TX) Job # TX150

Our client has an exciting opportunity for a documentation manager for a full-time, onsite, permanent position. This individual will be responsible for managing, deploying, and scheduling all projects, activities, and tasks for a seven-member Information Development department. The candidate must have at least five years of experience managing technical writers in a software development company. Visit our Web site to apply!

Contract Technical/Marketing Writer (Redmond, WA) Job # WA107

This technical/marketing writer will work on a project-to-project basis and will be responsible for writing and editing Web content help systems, product brochures, case studies, and company newsletters. The candidate must have at least five to eight years of experience writing marketing collateral for technical products and must have previous experience writing online help systems. The candidate must also have experience working with content management systems. While most of the work can be done offsite, the writer will need to be able to attend meetings in our client’s Seattle office. Visit our Web site to apply!

Contract Technical Writer (Longview, WA) Job # WA150

Our client has an immediate need for a technical writer for a 3­–6 month contract. The writer will be responsible for writing, editing, and updating safety procedures, standard operating procedures, training materials, and checklists for a chemical manufacturing company. The candidate must have at least five years of technical writing experience and should have previous experience writing procedures and training materials for a manufacturing or plant environment. A background in the chemicals industry is a plus. Visit our Web site to apply!

Contract Business Process Analyst/Project Manager (Atlanta, GA) Job # GA200

Our client has an immediate need for a business process analyst/project manager for a long-term contract near the Georgia Tech campus. The BPA will play a central role in a major organizational transformation effort. The candidate must have marketing and advertising experience and must have had project management experience with a mid-sized organization. The candidate must be able to translate complex technical and process information for other audiences within the organization. The candidate must also be proficient with Adobe Captivate. Experience with MS Project and a background in teaching or training is highly desirable. Visit our Web site to apply!

Not looking for a job right now? Take a moment to update your online profile on our Web site so you can continue to receive notifications about future job opportunities.

If you do not want to receive e-mails notifying you of open positions with ProEdit, let us know by sending an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with "REMOVE" in the subject field, or send a written request to ProEdit, Inc., P.O. Box 462, Cumming, GA 30028.