Hello everyone,

This is a one-time forward of information regarding “tools” workshops. I subscribe to LBMC Technologies’ regular e-blasts but am not associated with them.

Happy New Year!

Mary Knepper

865.494.9408

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Forward this message to a friend

Microsoft Dynamics SL users: You are invited to learn the latest news in electronic banking, presented by Sandler*Kahne Software. This is a must-attend for organizations who currently use electronic banking software or plan to implement it in the future. Register online.

January 21, 2010

LBMC Technologies and Microsoft have refreshed the slate of available webinars for January.  Check them out!

Multiple dates

Convergence 2010 is coming to Atlanta.  Registration begins tomorrow.  Are you ready for the biggest Microsoft party of the year?  Learn more.

April 24-27, 2010

Have you missed out on a past webinar?  Were you disappointed that you missed your chance?  We have good news!  LBMC Technologies just launched our On-Demand Webinar Library.  Check out the great seminars we've already got stocked, and bookmark our page for upcoming recordings.

 Anytime

Start your engines and put our solutions to the test. Join LBMC Technologies for a hands-on Test Drive of Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, CRM, and Hyland OnBase. More details.

Ongoing

Nashville • Knoxville • Chattanooga
www.lbmctech.com

5250 Virginia Way • Brentwood, TN 37027
This email was sent to [log in to unmask]. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.