Greetings All -

I'm going to do the Brady Mountain section of the Cumberland Trail on Monday.  Brady Mountain borders the northwest portion of Grassy Cove which is 15 miles southeast of Crossville.  The hike promises great views of Grassy Cove and surrounds.  If we have two vehicles, we'll do a car swap and the hike will be 7.8 miles.  If we only have one vehicle we will do an in-out of about 12 miles to catch all the good overlooks.  The hike will be moderately strenuous due to elevation change and distance.