Communicators,

Below is a note sent this morning to all deans, directors and department
heads. The Clarence Brown event is part of an upcoming Faculty
Appreciation Week you'll hear more about soon. We hope you'll help us
promote this event by printing the flyer (see link below) and posting in
your work and/or break areas.

Please contact Brian or me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Beth Gladden

Special Events Manager

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

(865) 974-9008 or (865) 771-1284

------------------------------

TO: Knoxville-Area Deans, Directors and Department Heads

FROM: Interim President Jan Simek, Chancellor Jimmy G. Cheek and Vice
President Joe DiPietro

RE: Faculty/Staff Appreciation Night at the Clarence Brown.

UT faculty and staff are invited to attend Faculty/Staff Appreciation
Night at Clarence Brown Theatre on Tuesday, Feb 23rd, for a special
performance of Charley's Aunt at 7:30 p.m. This family friendly play has
been called one of the funniest ever written.  UT employees and up to
five family members will each receive free admission and are invited to
a reception hosted by the President's office prior to the show.

Our employees are the university's greatest assets - and this event is
presented as a thank you for all that UT employees do every day. We hope
you and your employees have the opportunity to enjoy it.

Chancellor Cheek, Vice President DiPietro and I encourage you to make
your staff aware of this event by printing and posting the flier found
at http://www.tennessee.edu/system/events/docs/CBT_Flyer.pdf.  Since the
reception will begin at 6:30 p.m., supervisors should facilitate
arrangements that will allow employees to attend with their families.

For questions or more information about Faculty/Staff Appreciation
Night, call Brian Gard, director of special events, at 974-5028 or visit
http://www.tennessee.edu/system/events/employeeappreciation/index.html.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope to see you at the theater.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html