Category : Systems and Applications
Level : yellow
Message : 3:00 PM: Blackboard Managed Hosting has completed reboot of all core routers in VA2 and VA3. Unfortunately, the success of the reboot is inconclusive as they are still seeing network related issues. Given the continuance of this situation, Blackboard Managed Hosting is executing a full-rollback. Work will happen to minimize actual site outages as much as possible – however, clients may see again intermittent interruption of service at VA2 and VA3. Users can expect disruptions over the course of the next several hours, and perhaps into the evening. We will post updates as we receive them.
http://oit.utk.edu/tc/

To join/leave the list or browse past event notifications, please see
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/oitevents.html

For information and support, please contact:

OIT HelpDesk  (865) 974-9900