Category : Email
Level : green
Message : OIT is working to provide some new email options for the UT community.  In order to facilitate this, we will be making changes to the Tmail interface on Monday, May 24th at 7:00 AM.  We do not anticipate a service outage at this time.  Once the change has been implemented, the Tmail login page will have a new look; however no additional functionality will be available while your email account remains on the legacy Tmail servers.  As faculty and staff accounts move to the new Tmail/Exchange 2010 servers, the new Outlook Web Access experience will be available.  Students will have the opportunity to migrate their account to the new Volmail/Live@Edu service soon. Additional information about both of these projects will be coming soon!

To join/leave the list or browse past event notifications, please see
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/oitevents.html

For information and support, please contact:

OIT HelpDesk  (865) 974-9900