Many thanks to everyone in Knoxville and Nashville who stepped up to help out the area PRSSA chapters with the regional conference. Because of your generosity, the students covered all of their expenses, and some of the students from Union University were able to attend in spite of the tornado. About 80 students participated--usual participation in regionals is around 15-20, so this was a great turnout. Special thanks to the Nashville Chapter's Dan MacDonald at Bridgestone/Firestone, Kim Keelor at Gaylord, Sandy Dickerson at Earl Swensson Associates, Elizabeth Lewis and Ronald Roberts at Dye Van Mol & Lawrence, and Aileen Katcher at Katcher Vaughn & Bailey for going the extra mile. In Knoxville, Mary Beth West, Becky Huckaby of the Knoxville Metropolitan Airport Authority, Kristin Alm of Goody's Family Clothing and Gary McCormick of Scripps Networks came to the rescue. If I left anyone out (it was crazy here for awhile) let me know and I'll send an addendum.
--
Susan Barnes, APR, Fellow PRSA
8694 Haselton Road