The PRSSA regional conference is coming up in Nashville March 1 and 2, and the students need your help. The conference is chaired by the chapter at Union University, which was all but destroyed by the recent tornadoes. Thus, the students there, many of whom went home until classes resumed this week, have been unable to recruit the necessary sponsors for the event. I don't know the sponsorship levels, but if you or your company is interested in helping, I'll find out for you. Dan MacDonald and Bridgestone/Firestone have generously offered to sponsor the breakfast; other opportunities are out there for this great group of students. Drop me an e-mail if you can help.
--
Susan Barnes, APR, Fellow PRSA
8694 Haselton Road

PRSATALK is provided by the University of Tennessee
 Sammie Lynn Puett Chapter of PRSSA for use by the
East Tennessee Volunteer Chapter of PRSA and its members.

To join or leave the list go to
http://listserv.utk.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=prsatalk&A=1