My company, StuTech, is looking for assistance in public relations/marketing work, to take place throughout 2008.

I need reliable, professional people who can fulfill duties parttime, that may include tasks like planning projects, drafting letters and reports, attending meetings and filing reports, researching information, etc.

I envision recurring tasks, that may take five to ten hours a week, as needed. Hourly wage.

Please send resumes to [log in to unmask].

Cassandra McGee Stuart
CEO
Ph. - 865.919.5322
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRSATALK is provided by the University of Tennessee Sammie Lynn Puett Chapter of PRSSA for use by the East Tennessee Volunteer Chapter of PRSA and its members. To join or leave the list go to http://listserv.utk.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=prsatalk&A=1