From: Amanda Leesburg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 11:14 AM
To: Amanda Leesburg
Subject: job opp.

Hi Everyone,

I'm helping my good friend Kyle Farnham try to find someone to run the Home
Depot and Arby's accounts at Manning, Selvage & Lee (MS&L) in Atlanta.  Do
you know anyone looking?

Kyle (VP at Manning) is looking for someone with at least 10-12 years of
experience in consumer/corporate.  Their title would be either VP or Senior
Account Supervisor depending on years of experience. I have the salary
range, but don't want to advertise it, so if someone is interested, they can
call or e-mail me.

If you know of any good candidates, please have them e-mail their resume to
Kyle directly at: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .
They are looking to fill this position ASAP.

Thanks so much!  -Amanda

Amanda Leesburg

Leesburg PR

PRSATALK is provided by the University of Tennessee
 Sammie Lynn Puett Chapter of PRSSA for use by the
East Tennessee Volunteer Chapter of PRSA and its members.