Hello everyone!

I hope you are all excited about the upcoming Gala on May 1 at Riverside Tavern.  Today is the last day to RSVP for the event.  If you or someone else you know has not sent in their RSVP yet, please let me know.  You can either reach me by e-mail at [log in to unmask] or you can call my cell phone at 865-599-3017.

The evening will start at 6:30 with an opportunity for networking and shopping at our silent auction put on by our student chapter.  Then, we will have dinner and round out the evening with the awards presentation by our emcee for the evening, Ted  Hall.

The dinner choices are a Vegetarian Pasta  with sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, green onions, and fresh basil topped with a pesto cream sauce or Herb crusted chicken breast with a Buerre Blanc sauce.   Please let me know which dinner you would prefer when you RSVP.

I hope to hear from you today!

Thank you,

Gina Robeson