Book drive April 14th-April 28th!

Golden Key supports academic and service, so this is an excellent
opportunity for us to contribute.

Lambda Theta Alpha and Pi Beta Phi are conducting a book drive to collect
books for students in K-12th grades.  We are asking for donations of any
type
of book academic or recreational.  There are boxes to drop books off in the
Black Cultural Center, Panhellenic, Hess Hall, Andy Holt, and other dorms.
So
when your at home for Easter break clean out your book shelves and help us
promote literacy this spring. We would like to thank you in advance for
your
donations and wish you good luck on your exams.

Contact [log in to unmask] with any questions!

Danielle Smith "S"
Golden Key Corporate Development Director
Gamma Gamma Chapter Community/Academic Chair
Lambda Theta Alpha, Latin Sorority Incorporated
University of Tennessee
University of Tennessee Chapter