is the University of Tennessee!

We had a great time at the Mid-South Regional Conference at Clemson
University.

We brought home the "gold!" We were weighted down traveling back to TN!

FOUR Awards were presented to our chapter....and they are....

*Mid-South Chapter of the Year
*Best Community Service Project (Make a Difference project at Volunteer =
Ministries)
*Best Academic Project (Greene School Tutoring and Scholar Bowl)
*Best Membership Drive

Also, congratulations to Stuart Griswold who was elected Mid-South Regional
Student Representative!

I just wanted to keep everyone up to date with what an amazing GK chapter
you are a part of.  Are you utilizing all we have to offer?

Elisa Sugar
Corresponding Secretary