Hello to All!

We wanted to take this opportunity to first, to thank Golden Key for
everything that you all do. Golden Key is a unique organization on this
campus, and we wanted to thank you for your service, not only on campus, but
in the community as well. We look forward to speaking to your group next
Tuesday, however wanted to send you an email telling you a little about
Volunteer Pride.

Volunteer Pride is a very unique party, formed of a diverse body, including
some of your very own Golden Key members. Our Presidential candidate is Matt
McDonald. Matt is from Chattanooga, and attended McCallie High School. He
has been active in SGA, as a Senator, and Sergeant of Arms in the Senate.
Doug White is our the Volunteer Pride Vice-Presidential candidate. Doug is
from Knoxville, and attended Bearden High School. He is a member of R.U.F.,
and serves as the Government Affairs Director on SGA. For the Board of
Trustee position, Volunteer Pride supports and endorses Ben Sanders. We
also have many other candidates on the Academic and Residential ticket.

We have made a point not to spread ourselves to thin on issues that we want
to address. We have identified five problems, and solutions to those
problems. That is why we feel we stand out from the other parties. I would
encourage you to visit our website to see exactly what we stand for. Our
website is web.utk.edu/~victory.

Thanks for your time, and remember to vote on April 1st and 2nd.

Rachel Clement, Chaz Molder
Co-Campaign Managers
Volunteer Pride

"Some people see things as they are and ask, why? We see things that never
were, and ask, why not?"