Hello all!

Here are some reminders and updates:

Sophomore Recognition:

Tuesday, 6pm, Black Cultural Center Multi-purpose Room.  Sophomore
potential members will be recognized for their academic achievement and
informed about Golden Key!  Dr. Shumaker will be our keynote speaker, so
all members are welcome to hear him address Golden Key specifically!  For
graduating seniors, honor cords ($15) and stoles ($25) will be sold
beginning at 5:30pm and ending at 7:30pm.  Also, Golden Key UT Chapter t-
shirts will be sold for ONLY $10.  Bring checks made out to Golden Key.

Relay for Life:

Do you want to join GK's team?  If so, please contact our Community Service
Director Kirsten Watson at [log in to unmask]  It is an event that raises
money for the American Cancer Society.  It's going to be loads of fun, and
very rewarding!

Next GK Meeting:

April 1 and 2, 6:30pm, UC 220.  If you want to serve dinner with us before
at the Salvation Army, here's some info from our amazing Service
Initiatives Director, Laurel King.  Block off your time slot from 4-6pm!
Dinner starts being served at 4:30pm, so meet us at the money wall at 4pm
every Wednesday before General Meetings.  If you need a ride, no problem,
we can provide you one.  Please contact Laurel at [log in to unmask]

Got Coke Tabs?

We're collecting them!  Please keep a collection going to join Golden Key
in helping the Ronald McDonald House support its funding!  Thanks to an
EXTRA special member, Alee Lynch, for her donation of two huge bags full!
It's members like Alee that help Golden Key accomplish all that it aims for.

Graduating Seniors:

You can purchase cords ($15) and stoles ($25) at the Sophomore Recognition
on Tuesday or at our next General Meeting April 1 and 2.

Questions?  I'm just an email away!

Thanks for reading, and have a great Spring Break!

Elisa Sugar
Correspondence Secretary