Hello Golden Key membership!

We have a general meeting Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:30pm in UC 220.

The following will be discussed:

-Spot open for Publications Director on Executive board
-Cords ($15) and Stoles ($25) for sale for graduation
-T shirts for sale ($10)
-Buy some Krispy Kreme doughnuts for $5 and support our Relay for Life team
-Sign up to participate in April Play Day with TeamVols
-Come with us to Children's Hospital and the Ronald McDonald House on
Friday, April 4th to visit and deliver our pop tops. Meet at the moneywall
at 2pm.

Yes, we will also have a special guest from Career Services.  This is a
meeting you don't want to miss!  It's the second to last one before the end
of the semester!

Thanks,

Elisa Sugar
Correspondence Secretary