Golden Key rising seniors,

If you are looking for a way to serve both your university and community
during your senior year, then I invite you to consider applying for Mortar
Board. Mortar Board is a national honor society that recognizes college
seniors for distinguished ability and achievement in scholarship,
leadership and service. Each year approximately 40 rising seniors are
selected to Mortar Board. You can view the current Mortar Board memebership
at: http://web.utk.edu/~mortar/Content/Members.htm

If you are interested in applying forMortar Board then you can apply online
at: http://web.utk.edu/~mortar

Requirements are a 3.18 GPA and graduation date of either December 2003 or
May/August 2004. Application deadline is Wednesday, February 26 at 5:00 pm
If you'd like to learn more about Mortar Board, you're invited to attend an
information session that will be held on February 19 at 6:00 pm in the
University Center Room 224.

If you have any questions then please contact Leigh Rhoads, Mortar Board
President at [log in to unmask] or Katie Rohr, Recruitment Chair at
[log in to unmask]  Or, feel free to email me because I am a member as well.

Thanks and good luck!

Elisa Sugar
Corresponding Secretary