What's going on?

First of all, WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!  We are having our 2nd annual chocolate
rose sale, and we need supplies!  Please bring the following to meeting or
by 109 Hoskins if you can't make it:  green floral tape, floral wire, fake
green plant leaves, and colored cellophane.  This is one of our biggest
fundraisers, so please help your chapter!!!

Our meeting is Tueday and Wednesday (Jan 4, 5) in UC 220 at 6:30pm.

There are lots of important things being discussed as well as making roses
at the end!  Here are some topics of discussion:

~Valentine's Rose Sale
~Kaplan Test Drive
~Green School Tutoring
~Dance Marathon
~African American Scholars Bowl (at Green School)
~Officer Elections

Come join us!

Elisa Sugar
Corresponding Secretary