Welcome back for another great semester...especially with Golden Key!

Thanks to our amazing President, Katie Wolfe, all of our meetings are in
the same room this year.  They will be in UC room 220 on Tuesdays and
Wednesdays at 6:30pm generally every other week (a list of the weeks are
pasted below).

OUR FIRST MEETING IS TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY OF THIS COMING WEEK!!!  JANUARY
21 AND 22, UC ROOM 220, 6:30PM

Make sure you use our website!  It's at web.utk.edu/gknhs.

Also, if you ever accidentally delete a GK email or want to see what's been
sent out, you can go to our listserv site at
listserv.utk.edu/archives/gkutk.html.

See you all Tuesday or Wednesday!  We have lots of important things to
discuss for the semester...and projects!

Thanks,

Elisa Sugar
Corresponding Secretary