Hey everyone!

It's almost Green School time!!

 Spring semester is here and I need to get a good idea of how many
members are interested in tutoring at Green School. I know we had a lot of
things going on this past semester; I'm trying my best to get things
started on the right foot this semester.

 My goal, as Co-Community Service Director, is to be more organized
and make the tutoring days and times convenient for those who are
interested. So please email me ASAP if you are interested in tutoring.
Also, include your Spring schedule--basically I'm going to put all of your
schedules together to find days that match for all of us.

 For those of you who haven't tutored before, it is one of most
rewarding experiences you'll ever have--guaranteed. Golden Key has always
done it and it is an ongoing project that we hope to pursue.

So let's work together in our Chapter of GK and make a difference at Green
School!

Thank you for reading and send me your schedules/questions to me at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

~Melanie Gnass