Golden Key,

Remember that we're helping to sponsor this?!  Well, I STILL NEED
PEOPLE!!!  Please give one hour of your time to this event.  We need people
from 11:30 to 3am.  Let me know what time you will be able to come help.
We will be signing people in.

Can you not help work the table?  If not, then you can STILL HELP!  You can
bring any kind of goodies for students (baked goods, hot chocolate, coffee,
candy, etc....anything!).  This will help awareness of worthwhile events
Golden Key is involved in.

Here is a message from the director of the event, who is also a Golden Key
Lifetime member, Sarah Keeton:

The UC will be open late on Monday, December 9! The UAC, Golden Key Honor
Society, and the University Center are sponsoring the UC Late-Nighter to
give
students more study space during finals. The UC will be open from 9:30 pm on
Monday night to 3:00 am on Tuesday morning. The Sweet Shop will be open, and
the sponsoring organizatons will be giving away free pizza and other snacks.
Plenty of study space will be available, including all the lounges on the
second floor and the Student Organization Suite on the third floor. Please
use
the Cumberland Avenue entrance and bring your UT ID. Good luck with finals!

Sarah Keeton
UAC Chairperson
Student Government Association
315E University Center