Since we have many new members, I thought I would clarify how the system
works.  I bet there is something you didn't know!

There are 998 Golden Key members subscribed to this list.

If you send me an email saying that you missed the meeting and want to know
what happened, I will not be able to reply to you.  First of all, tons of
information is exchanged at our meetings.  Secondly, it is not physically
possible for me to reply to all of you.  So, you have to rely on emails!
We will send out information about upcoming events, and you can sign up via
email if you are unable to attend meetings.

If you have any general questions or specific questions, I can answer them
by you replying to the emails you receive.  If I can't answer it, I will
forward your email to the corresponding officer.  If you want to sign up
for something and you don't know how to, email me, and I will get it to the
officer in charge of that event.

Our listserv is available at a website!  You can go on and see all of the
emails that have been sent and read them, especially if you accidentally
deleted one or need some information.  The site is:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/gkutk.html.

At the site, you can also delete yourself from our listserv if you choose
not to receive emails, especially after graduation.  Also, you can add
yourself or any friends to it there as well.

I hope this clarifies some things.  If you have any questions, feel free to
email me!  Go check out the site just to see what it offers!

Thanks,

Elisa Sugar
Corresponding Secretary