GK members,

Golden Key's Lifetime Member Induction is November 21st at 6pm in the UC
Auditorium.  If you are an Associate Member and were just accepted into
Lifetime Membership, you won't want to miss this!  Make sure you attend.

At Induction, we have a pianist every year.  However, we do not have anyone
specific.  If you are a proficient piano player, please reply and let me
know if you would be interested in playing.  It would only consist of
playing for 15 minutes at the beginning and end, as well as during the
certificate presentation.  Please help us out if you can!

If you are graduating in December, we have graduation materials for you!
We have cords and stoles that will start going on sale at the Induction
Ceremony.  If you are not being inducted, then come at 7pm when the
ceremony ends.  Cords are $15 while stoles are $25.  They are on a first
come first serve basis.  If you cannot make this time, then they will be
available for sale at the next and last general meeting, which is November
26 in the UC Hermitage Room.

That's all for now!

Thanks,

Elisa Sugar