GK members,

We have meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:30pm in the UC Hermitage
Room both evenings.

These aren't normal meetings, they're FUN meetings.  We will be
incorporating a service project, which is for Fantasy of Trees.  We will be
putting together the decorations that we have for the tree.

OUR THEME IS WISH UPON A STAR!!!

So, bring any crafty materials that could make ornaments that would go
along with our theme.  If you can't come, you could help by donating
supplies sent in the previous email.  Or, there are star lights for 2.99
per strand at Big Lots.  Anything that has to do with our theme would be
GREAT!!!  If you cannot make the meeting, please drop supplies by our
advisor Crystal Gilreath's office at 109 Hoskins.

See you all then!

Elisa Sugar
Correspondence Secretary