Have you seen or heard of Dance Marathon?  Do you know how amazing of an
event it is?  If you've never done it, this is the year to!

Dance Marathon is a 24 hour event that is full of fun activities and
entertainment.  It raises money for the East Tennessee Children's Hospital
for the children with cancer and blood disease, especially those without
insurance.  Children's Hospital heavily relies on fundraisers like this to
support its programs and services.

As a "dancer", you must raise $175 to dance.  I know that sounds like a
lot, but there are many ways to do it.  If you sign up by Friday, you can
fill out a friends and family list, and DM will send out a letter telling
what a great event you are participating in and encloses an envelope for
them to send back sponsorships.  It is so easy!  Plus, there are days to
can for money outside of Wal-Marts and grocery stores.  It really is easy
to raise your money.

When you sign up, put that you are on the GOLDEN KEY team.  If you have
friends that want to participate but aren't official members, they can be
on our team as well.  Last year was our first year to participate.  It was
so amazing that we want even more people to sign up and get to experience
this event.

Did I mention that you get to meet the kids (the ones that can leave the
hospital) and their families at the kids carnival?!  I promise it will be
meaningful.  The event is February 7-8.  Sign up this week, it's the last
time you can for this semester, adn you want to start raising your money.
The more the better!!!

Any questions?  Email me!  I'm VP of Dancer Relations for Dance Marathon,
and it's amazing!

Thanks,

Elisa Sugar
Corresponding Secretary