Some Golden Key members have done this summer experience in the past, so
here is some info on it.

I am Eric Rice with Camp Ozark. Camp Ozark is a Christian Sports and
Outdoor Adventure Camp, for kids ages 7-17, located in the beautiful
mountains of central Arkansas. We are at the University of Tennessee
recruiting staff to play with, laugh with, cry with, influence and love the
nearly 3,000 kids that will attend Camp Ozark next summer. Through our
incomparable summer staff, we are able to offer kids more than 70 different
activities from team and individual sports, to water and outdoor adventure
activities, to creative skills. If you want to be in the great outdoors,
have a fun, exciting, challenging summer job and make a huge difference in
the lives of others, then Camp Ozark is the place for you!

We are having a information-packed Video Presentation Thursday, November
21, at 8:00 p.m., in the UC Room 223. So, if you are remotely interested in
this possibility for summer employment, come to the video and check it out.
At the presentation, we will give you a chance to sign up for a brief
20-minute interview, which we will be conducting all day on Friday,
November 22. If you cannot make it to the video on Thursday, please call
and we will be glad to give you more information on applying for next
summer. This is the only week we will be at UT, so we would enjoy the
chance to meet with you while we are here. Your presence at the video show
and the subsequent interview DOES NOT commit you to working this summer. We
have a number of people from the University of Tennessee who work at Ozark
each year, and we are expecting another great crew for Summer '03. We look
forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,
Eric Rice, Assistant Director
Camp Ozark