Golden Key Meetings are this week!!!

Tuesday, October 15th in the UC Hermitage Room (on the 3rd floor) and
Wednesday October 16th in UC 226-227.  Both meetings will begin at 6:30pm
and will only take about 30 minutes of your time.  Come and find out how
you can get involved with the worthwhile things Golden Key has to offer!

Some topics to be discussed:

~Race for the Cure...join the Golden Key team!
~Dance Marathon...Golden Key has a team for this, too!
~Make a Difference Day...it's coming soon!  Come sign up and find out all
of the exciting details.  Make a difference through Golden Key!
~Fantasy of Trees...an awesome future service project.
~Membership Drive...Induction of new members will be this semester.  We
NEED your HELP to make this happen.  Come find out how you can assist our
chapter.
~Doughnut Sale...Golden Key has a fundraiser!  Bring $5 for a dozen of
amazing Krispy Kremes!

If you can't make it to the meeting, check out our website with how to get
involved at web.utk.edu/~gknhs.

See you soon!

Elisa Sugar
Corresponding Secretary