Have you not been able to come to a meeting this semester?
Do you know what's going on with your chapter of Golden Key?
Are you curious as to how you can benefit from your membership?

Stop by our information tables on the UC plaza this week Oct. 22-24 from 10-
2 on the UC Plaza.  Wednesday from 8:30-10 in Humanities.  Also...

OPEN HOUSE is Wednesday (Oct 23) from 5-7 in the NEW Black Cultural
Center.  Stop by to get informed, chat with officers, see the new amazing
center, etc.  There will be refreshments!  Just stop by when you can!

Do you want to help support your chapter?

Well, we'll be selling Krispy Kreme Donuts on Wednesday at our info
tables.  They will be 50 cents a piece.  PLEASE HELP SUPPORT YOUR CHAPTER!!!

Sign up for Dance Marathon this week, and join the Golden Key team!  This
is Dance Marathon's "Blitz Week" where they sign people up for the event,
which will be in February.  Dance Marathon raises money for the Children's
Hospital for kids with cancer (oncology and hematology departments).  The
tables will be on the UC, at Humanities, and at Presidential.  The people
at the tables can tell you all about it!  Bring your $25 with you to
register!

Last note:  We're in the middle of Membership Drive for new members.
Please encourage your friends to join such a worthwhile organization.  The
best publicity is from those you know!  We would appreciate it if you would
help us promote, and remember the membership deadline is October 29th!

That's all for now!  Questions?  Ask at our info tables or Open House!

Thanks,

Elisa Sugar
Corresponding Secretary
Golden Key International Honour Society