GK membership,

We have a great team signed up for the Golden Key team for Race for the
Cure.  If you signed up as one of our team members, I will have all of your
registration materials, as your team captain, at our meeting place on
Saturday.

We will be meeting Saturday (Yes THIS Saturday!) at the basketball statue
at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame downtown.  This year the race will
begin by the Colliseum.  When are we meeting?  8AM!  I look forward to
seeing you all there!  By the way, the race starts at 8:30am.

If you are signed up for Race for the Cure but not under the Golden Key
team, THAT's OKAY!  You can still meet us there and join our team.  We will
be taking a team picture together, and then we'll all be running together.
Don't worry, we have all different paces:  walking, attempting runners,
slow runners, and real runners.  Whatever your pace is, we've got it
covered!  Plus, it's a great way to get to know exec and other members.

If you have a Golden Key T-shirt, WEAR IT!  If you don't, that's okay and
just look for those of us that do.

Questions?  Email me at [log in to unmask]  Want to know more about the race?
Check out www.knovilleraceforthecure.com.

See you soon!

Elisa Sugar
Corresponding Secretary

P.S.  If you want to do it and aren't registered, you can register there
and join us.