FYI: Additional orders of PRSA Award of Excellence certificates will be
available for pick up at the August 8 Volunteer Chapter meeting. After
August 8, you may contact me via the information provided below to arrange
pick up. Statuettes are on order and will take a little longer to come in.
You will be notified when those are ready to be distributed.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or need
to schedule a time and place to get your re-orders from the 2002 PRSA Awards
of Excellence. If you need additional information regarding the meeting on
August 8, please contact me about that, as well. Reservations for that
meeting are due no later than next Monday, August 5.

Thanks!

Holly S. Egan
2002 PRSA Awards of Excellence Chair
Volunteer Chapter

        Holly S. Egan
        Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator
        Methodist Medical Center
        Direct line 865.481.5712
        Fax 865.481.1375

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us at (865)
374-4900 or notify us by E-mail at [log in to unmask]