Hello everybody, this message is aimed at Ashton, but whoever wants to
help feel free. Your advice is great, but how do I go about it? I thought
that you couldn't do an internship till or junior or senior year.? Since
your a senior and you know what it is that your getting into, what are
you planning on doing with it? What are the kinds of things that you did
in your internships? Why is it that you got into public relations. sorry
for all the questions. I am so curious, I want to know everything about
it. What the work could or would consist of, the typical day. whatever
you can tell me. thanks for the help and the luck. you can never have
enough of it.