Thank you to those that wrote and welcomed me. Now I will tell you a
little bit about myself. I am a sophmore in  college and am majoring in
PR. To be honest I don't know the first thing about it. I wanted to major
in something dealing with the journalism department and according to a
career doctor, this appeared to be the best thing. I joined this mail
list to find out anything and everything about it. Please feel free to
email me with anything that could help me feel more confident about this
major. I am looking forward to interacting with each and every one of
you. thanks again
Tamara