Subject: HELLO
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Nina English <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 06 Sep 2000 11:53:20 PDT

Greetings from University of Louisville!

I am new to the mailing list process, but I am interested in many Public Relation concepts.  I am a Senior and ready to enter the work force.  I have received many emails from several people who are new to this as well.  I welcome you too!  Lets interact and exchange ideas to better the concept of Public Relations.  It's more than journalism, it's people skills.  Please respond to this email to any concept you have established at school, work, or home to add to my experiences.  Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon!

UofL
Katie

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html