Here are directions to the Girl Scout office.

If you will be judging on Thursday evening (tonight), please enter at
the back door of the building.  If you will judging on Saturday, please
enter at the front door.

DIRECTIONS:
I640 to Broadway exit.
From either east or west, make a left at the end of the exit ramp.
Go to the traffic light with Buddy's BBQ on the left (only one or two
lights).
Turn right at this light onto Old Broadway.
Go under RR overpass - Notice tremendous construction and orange pylons.
Go under the Interstate overpass and make an immedate left on Dutch
Valley Road.
This turn is before Louie's Restaurant.
If you miss it, turn and go behind Louie's to get to Dutch Valley Road.
Go approximately a mile to a mile and a half.
Look for Green Girl Scout Sign on right side of road pointing to left.
Turn left on The Hague (before Appalachian Wholesale)
Cross the bridge - building in front of you at this point is the Girl
Scout Office.

Address:  1600 Breda Drive
688-9440 ext. 214 (Cheryl B.)
I will not likely be at my desk, so my mobile number is 919-4170.
Call if you get lost!!

Cheryl J. Ball, APR
Tanasi Girl Scout Council, Inc.
800/474-1912 or 865/688-9440