PRSA Volunteer Chapter
REMINDER -- First in "Best Practices" Series is Thursday

DATE:  March 30, 2000
TIME:  8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
LOCATION:        United Way of Greater Knoxville Offices (1301 Hannah
Avenue)
TOPIC:  Community Relations
DISCUSSION LEADER:  Sandra Plant, APR (Bechtel National Inc.)

Reservations are not required and the meeting is free.  Juice and rolls will
be provided, but if you want coffee, please bring a hearty cup along with
you.

Questions?  Call Sharon Pound at 983-4879 or Nancy Mayes at 541-2414.

Directions to United Way building:
from Downtown -- take Summit Hill Drive northwest from downtown, cross
I-40/75, take first right onto Arthur St., then immediate right into United
Way parking lot
from West Knoxville -- follow I-40/75 into town, take exit 387, Take Dale to
second traffic light, turn left onto Western, cross I-40/75, take first
right onto Arthur St., then immediate right into United Way parking lot