Through my work at the Chamber, I've recently become involved with the
Knoxvlle Homeless Coaltion.  It's group of representatives of agencies that
help the homeless population, from housing to mental health care.  They meet
once a month. The group has just formed a PR committee, and is in need of a
professional or his/her organization to take on the coalition's marketing
needs as a project.  Do agencies do this kind of thing as a public service?
There are several events this year that have to do with helping the
homeless: the annual reporting of statistics from UT, a "stand-down" to help
homeless veterans, etc.  The group wants assistance organizing a program to
educate the public about the issue of homelessness, and one major goal is to
start with local churches.  Can you help?   Please give me a call.   Thanks.

Cassandra McGee
Knoxville Area Chamber Partnership
865-632-3751