NA Digest, V. 24, # 10

NA Digest Editor <[log in to unmask]>

NA-Digest <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jul 2024 12:29:35 -0400

text/plain

Subject: NA Digest, V. 24, # 10

NA Digest Friday, July 12, 2024 Volume 24 : Issue 10

Today's Editor:

        Daniel M. Dunlavy
        Sandia National Labs

Today's Topics:

        Computing the SVD
        Using the MOLE Library for Research
        CFP, Best Paper Award, Climate Data Sciences
        GALAHAD 5.0
        Software Release, pyMOR 2024.1
        New Book, Current Problems and Advances in Computational and Applied Mechanics
        Summer School, Trustworthy/Safe/Governable AI, Spain, Jul 2024
        Firedrake User Meeting, UK, Sep 2024
        Inverse Problems from Theory to Application, UK, Sep 2024
        UQ Autumn School, Amsterdam, Oct 2024
        BIT65, Sweden, Jan 2025
        Fractional Models in Engineering, Italy, Feb 2025
        Domain Decomposition Methods, Italy, Jun 2025
        Large-Scale Scientific Computations, Bulgaria, Jun 2025
        Stability and Discretization Issues in Differential Equations, Italy, Jun 2025
        Research Scientist Position, Numerical Mathematics, Colorado, USA
        Software Engineer Position, C++, France
        Faculty Positions, Eastern Institute of Technology, China
        Tenure-Track Position, Mathematical Statistics, Univ of Stuttgart, Germany
        Tenure-Track Position, Stockholm Univ, Swede
        Professor Position, Humboldt Univ/WIAS Berlin, Germany
        Professor Position, Mathematics, RWTH Aachen Univ, Germany
        Academic Employee Position, Ulm Univ, Germany
        Postdoc Position, Czech Academy of Sciences, Czechia
        Postdoc Position, Dynamic Imaging, UT Austin, USA
        Postdoc Position, Interactive Particle Systems, SDSU, USA
        Postdoc Position, ML/Signal Processing, SZU&KAUST, China
        Postdoc Position, Numerical Analysis and Simulation, HKU
        Postdoc Position, Social Science/Data Science, Brazil
        Postdoc Positions, Computational Math/Numerical Methods, France
        Postdoc Positions, Computational Mathematics, Switzerland
        PhD and Postdoc Position, Mathematics of ML, Univ of Wurzburg, Germany
        PhD and Postdoc Positions, Simula Research Lab, Norway
        PhD Position, Computational Mathematics, TUHH, Germany
        PhD Position, KU Leuven & Universite de Lille, Belgium/France
        PhD Position, Mathematics of AI, Aalto Univ, Finland
        PhD Position, Systems and Control, TU Ilmenau, Germany
        PhD Position, WIAS Berlin, Germany
        PhD Positions, PharMetrX program, Potsdam/Berlin, Germany
        CFP, Applied Monte Carlo Methods, La Matematica
        CFP, Numerical Methods for Hamilton-Jacobi Equations, CAMC
        Extended Deadline: CFP, Iterative Methods, SISC
        Software, Historical Papers, and Movies in ETNA
        Contents, Adv. Comput. Math. (ACOM), 50 (3)
        Contents, EECT Evolution Equations and Control Theory, 13 (2)
        Contents, EECT Evolution Equations and Control Theory, 13 (4)
        Contents, Iranian J Numerical Analysis and Optimization, 14 (2)
        Contents, Journal of Computational Mathematics, 42 (2)
        Contents, Journal of Computational Mathematics, 42 (3)
        Contents, Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, 29 (3)

Subscribe, unsubscribe, change address, or for na-digest archives:
        http://www.netlib.org/na-digest-html/faq.html

Submissions for NA Digest:
        https://nadigest.icl.utk.edu/