NA Digest, V. 24, # 8

"Dunlavy, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>

NA-Digest <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 May 2024 13:33:53 +0000

text/plain

Subject: NA Digest, V. 24, # 8

NA Digest  Wednesday, May 29, 2024  Volume 24 : Issue 8

Today's Editor:

        Daniel M. Dunlavy
        Sandia National Labs

Today's Topics:

        Syvert Nřrsett
        Trying to contact Richard (Dick) Wait
        Call for Nominations, ACM TOMS EiC
        MFEM Version 4.7
        New Book, Complex Heterogeneous Systems
        Financial Mathematics, SPDE Theory, ..., ONLINE, Jun 2024
        MINDS Advances in High-order Methods, South Korea, Jun 2024
        Scientific Computations and Advanced Applications, Bulgaria, Jun 2024
        Sparse Days at CERFACS, France, Jun 2024
        Women in Data Science, Germany, Jun 2024
        LALO 60: Matrices and Polynomials, Canada, Jul 2024
        PDESoft, UK, Jul 2024
        Symposium on Experimental Algorithms, Italy, Jul 2024
        Machine Learning in Infinite Dimensions, UK, Aug 2024
        deal.II User and Developer Workshop, USA, Aug 2024
        pyMOR School and User Meeting, Germany, Aug 2024
        AMaSiS 2024, Berlin, Sep 2024
        Chemnitz Finite Element Symposium, Germany, Sep 2024
        Frontiers of UQ in Engineering (FrontUQ), Germany, Sep 2024
        Mathematics and its Applications, Spain, Sep 2024
        Model Reduction and Surrogate Modeling, USA, Sep 2024
        NUMDIFF-17, Germany, Sep 2024
        Parallel CFD (ParCFD), Germany, Sep 2024
        Constrained Optimization and Machine Learning, Germany, Oct 2024
        Hardware-aware Scientific Computing, Germany, Oct 2024
        SIAM Texas-Louisiana Section Meeting, USA, Oct 2024
        Mathematics for Sustainability, Italy, Nov 2024
        BEM Symposium, Hong Kong SAR, Dec 2024
        Householder Symposium XXII, USA, Jun 2025
        IMA Mathematics Anxiety Conference, UK, Jun 2025
        Professor Position, Numerical Mathematics, FU Berlin, Germany
        Professor Position, Numerical Mathematics, TU Dortmund Univ, Germany
        Lecturer Position, Brunel Univ London, UK
        Lecturer Position, Data Science, Univ of Sydney, Australia
        Postdoc Position, Energy Optimization, DI-UniPI, Italy
        Postdoc Position, Finite Elements/HPC, ENSTA Paris, France
        Postdoc Position, Stochastic Multiscale Analysis, The Netherlands
        Postdoc, Quantum Algorithms/Navier-Stokes, Univ of Bologna, Italy
        Postdoc, Quantum Numerical Algorithms, Univ of Waterloo, Canada
        PhD Position, Fluid Mechanics, Univ of Oslo, Norway
        PhD Position, Mathematics of ML, Univ of Wurzburg, Germany
        PhD Position, NA and SciML, Lund Univ, Sweden
        PhD Position, NA for SDEs, TU Delft, The Netherlands
        PhD Position, Numerical Analysis, Paderborn Univ, Germany
        PhD Positions, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, Univ of Udine, Italy
        CFP, SISC Special Section on Iterative Methods
        CFP, Ukrainian Journal of Information Systems and Data Science
        Contents, Adv Comput Math (ACOM), 50 (2)
        Contents, SMAI Journal of Computational Mathematics Volume 9

Subscribe, unsubscribe, change address, or for na-digest archives:
        http://www.netlib.org/na-digest-html/faq.html

Submissions for NA Digest:
        https://nadigest.icl.utk.edu/