LISTSERV Archives

NATLSECRESEARCHOPPS Home

NATLSECRESEARCHOPPS  March 2024

NATLSECRESEARCHOPPS March 2024

Fwd: DoD Medical Research Announcements

"Andes, James M" <[log in to unmask]>

National Security Research Opportunities <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:39:37 +0000

text/plain

Professors,
I apologize for the mass forward email but rather than send each of these individually I have included the lot of them. Please reach out with any questions.

v/r
James

James M Andes
Director
National Security Research Initiatives
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Research, Innovation & Economic Development
101 Blount Hall
1534 White Ave

(865) 974-1899 Office
(865) 361-5864 Cell