NA Digest, V. 23, # 9

"Dunlavy, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>

NA-Digest <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Mar 2023 14:33:28 +0000

text/plain

Subject: NA Digest, V. 23, # 9

NA Digest  Tuesday, March 21, 2023  Volume 23 : Issue 9

Today's Editor:

    Daniel M. Dunlavy
    Sandia National Labs

Today's Topics:

    Ludwig Elsner, Jan 17, 1939 – Feb 25, 2023
    Share your advisee-advisor experiences
    New Book, Computational Optimization: Success in Practice
    ECM Networking, BAMC 2023, Apr 2023
    East Coast Optimization Meeting (ECOM), ONLINE, Apr 2023
    Certified Symbolic-Numeric Computation, France, May 2023
    AMiTaNS'23, Bulgaria, Jun 2023
    Summer School, Advanced Parallel-in-Time Methods, Italy, Jun 2023
    Complex Analysis, UK, Jul 2023
    Numerical Mathematics, HYBRID/Czech Republic, Jul 2023
    Conference, Nick Trefethen's Retirement, UK, Aug 2023
    Mathematical Optimization for Machine Learning, Germany, Sep 2023
    f(A)bulous Workshop, Matrix Func and Exp Int, Germany, Sep 2023
    SimTech, Germany, Oct 2023
    Numerical Software Developer Position, Arm
    Lectureship Position, Comp Mathematics, St Andrews Univ
    Lectureship/Readership Positions, ML, Univ of Edinburgh
    Research Associate Position, PINNs/Data Assimilation, Germany
    Postdoc Position, Research Software Engineer, Univ of Munster
    Postdoc Positions, Computational Mathematics, Chalmers, Sweden
    PhD Position, Digital Twins, Univ of Strathclyde, UK
    PhD Position, Optimisation, Univ Halle, Germany
    PhD Positions, Comp and Data Science, KIT
    CFP, Special Issue, Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
    CFP, Symmetry, Special Issue, Topological Dynamical Systems
    Extension, CFP, Model Reduction and Surrogate Modeling, ACOM
    Contents, Nonlinear Analysis: Modelling and Control, 28 (2)

Subscribe, unsubscribe, change address, or for na-digest archives:
    http://www.netlib.org/na-digest-html/faq.html

Submissions for NA Digest:
    http://icl.utk.edu/na-digest/