]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LOD Home

LOD  2021

LOD 2021

Reminder Learning & Organizational Development March & April Learning Opportunities

Learning and Organizational Development <[log in to unmask]>

Learning & Organizational Development <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Feb 2021 18:16:43 +0000

Good afternoon,

Join L&OD in March as we dunk into March Madness: Winning with Your UT Brand. In April, we will Spring into Growth: The Science, Strategies, and Successes of Growth Mindset.

Check out our March-April edition of "The Connection" and upcoming learning opportunities: https://tiny.utk.edu/LODConnectionMarApr

To attend our sessions, you must register in [log in to unmask] The following link provides instructions on how to register in K@TE: https://tiny.utk.edu/LODK@TEInstruct

Also, Join the Department of Modern Foreign Languages and Literatures for the online edition of the Hispanic Film Festival. See attached flyer for more details.

We look forward to seeing you in our upcoming sessions!

Sincerely,
L&OD