NA Digest, V. 20, # 15

NA Digest Editor <[log in to unmask]>

NA-Digest <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 19 Apr 2020 11:59:33 -0400

text/plain

[External Email]

Subject: NA Digest, V. 20, # 15

NA Digest  Sunday, April 19, 2020  Volume 20 : Issue 15

Today's Editor:

        Daniel M. Dunlavy
        Sandia National Labs

Today's Topics:

        One World Seminar Series on Imaging & Inverse Problems
        Bring new honor to Sidney and Seymour!
        Online seminar series on Numerical Linear Algebra
        Graduate Numerical Linear Algebra MOOC/Online Course
        ONLINE, Imaging and Inverse Problems, Apr 2020
        CANCELLED, European Finite Element Fair, France, May 2020
        POSTPONED, Fractional-Derivative Numerical Methods Conference, China, Jun 2020
        POSTPONED, Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics, Austria, Jul 2020
        Householder Symposium XXI, Jun 2022
        Lecturer Position, Data Science, Univ of Stirling, Scotland, UK
        University Assistant Position, Institute for Mathematics, Univ
        PhD/Postdoc Positions, Optimization and Simulation, Saarland Univ
        PhD Positions, Numerical Analysis, Univ of Geneva
        Contents, Bulletin of Computational Applied Mathematics, 7

Subscribe, unsubscribe, change address, or for na-digest archives:
        http://www.netlib.org/na-digest-html/faq.html

Submissions for NA Digest:
        http://icl.utk.edu/na-digest/