]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRC Home

GRC  January 2020

GRC January 2020

Re: Bsal Treatment Table: Final Report from TWS Workshop

"Bernard, Riley F" <[log in to unmask]>

Global Ranavirus Consortium <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:11:32 +0000

text/plain (78 lines) , Bsal_Workshop_Report.pdf (78 lines) , Bsal_Workshop_Report_Supp1.pdf (78 lines) , Bsal_Workshop_Report_Supp2.pdf (78 lines) , 5. TWS_BslRxTableWorksheet.xlsx (78 lines)

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to send out another email as I have spoke with some of you and due to email updates and changes in the US government, my original email may have been lost. For those who didn't recently migrate to Microsoft, this email is just a reminder of what I sent two weeks ago (see below).

Thank you for your time and have a great rest of the week.

Riley F. Bernard, PhD

Postdoctoral Research Scientist
Pennsylvania State University
United States Geological Survey
Patuxent Research Center
Turners Falls, Massachusetts

Work email: [log in to unmask]
Work phone: (413) 863-2462
Professional Website

Pronouns: she/her/hers

"We will be known forever by the tracks we leave."
~Dakota proverb