NA Digest, V. 16, # 43

NA Digest Editor <[log in to unmask]>

NA-Digest <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Nov 2016 10:11:34 -0500

text/plain

Subject: NA Digest, V. 16, # 43

NA Digest  Tuesday, November 15, 2016  Volume 16 : Issue 43

Today's Editor:

	Daniel M. Dunlavy
	Sandia National Labs

Today's Topics:

	Augustin Dubrulle
	New Book, Inverse Scattering Theory and Transmission Eigenvalues
	BGSIAM Annual Meeting, Bulgaria, Dec 2016
	Modeling of the Cardiovascular System, Italy, Feb 2017
	Graph Algorithm Building Blocks, USA, May 2017
	Foundations of Computational Mathematics, Spain, Jul 2017
	Senior NA Position, STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK
	Assistant Professor Position, NA, Trinity College Dublin
	Research Engineer Position, SCM SA
	Research Fellowship Position, KTH
	Postdoc Position, Numerical Algorithms for Molecular Simulation, Edinburgh
	Postdoc Position, Optimization/UQ, Sandia National Laboratories
	Special Issue CFP, Modern fractional dynamic systems and applications
	Contents, J Computational and Applied Mathematics, 122 (2)

Subscribe, unsubscribe, change address, or for na-digest archives:
	http://www.netlib.org/na-digest-html/faq.html

Submissions for NA Digest:
	http://icl.cs.utk.edu/na-digest/