I feel like I am probably being somewhat stupid, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be checking for. When I look at the material I input last semester for Asian Studies, it doesn't appear that it was ever approved by the College. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Dr. Suzanne E. Wright
Associate Professor / Chair, Asian Studies
School of Art
University of Tennessee
1715 Volunteer Blvd.
Art & Architecture 416
Knoxville, TN 37996
From: UT Assessment [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Albrecht, Mary Lewnes
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Compliance Assist Roll-Over Completed
Dear Colleagues -
Our partners at Compliance Assist completed the roll-over from 2013-2014 to 2014-2015 for us this past Friday. PLEASE review your programs to make sure the roll over went well. As far as I could tell, it appears that it has.
Also, we did some housekeeping by revising some of the unit names and made a few other corrections to the organizational list:
1. Revised department names in the College of Business Administration and structure now reflects the reorganization of the graduate programs.
2. Moved Comparative and Experimental Medicine from the College of Veterinary Medicine and into Intercollegiate programs per their request.
3. Archived the three graduate programs that were closed (Aviation Systems-MS; Land Surveying and Computational Fluid Dynamics graduate certificates).
4. Corrected spelling errors, names of programs, and degree abbreviations.
5. Added three graduate certificates (Radiochemistry, Food Safety, and Fire Protection Engineering) to the appropriate departments.
The fields that were rolled over were in the Academic Assessment Plan were:
Program/ Major Learner Outcome
1. Academic major
2. Person completing report
3. Assessment team members
4. Learner outcome number
5. Learner Outcome
7. Direct assessment method(s)
8. Direct assessment methods description and attachments
9. Indirect assessment method(s)
10. Indirect assessment method(s) description and attachments
Program Closure in Process
All fields in data type for any programs not archived (closed)
If you see anything amiss, please let me know only if it something that you cannot access to edit.
Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
University of Tennessee
Office of the Provost
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996-0152
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education .... The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy