---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 17:44:42 -0500
From: Lorna Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ALISE Virtual Conference 2014
The ALISE Board of Directors and the ALISE 2014 Conference Co-Chairs are
proud to announce the premiere launch of the virtual conference offering
for ALISE 2014!
If you can't make it in person to Philadelphia or if you want to relive
what you experienced with your colleagues, then join us for the best that
the Conference has to offer.
*Your Virtual Conference Registration will include online access to the
following programs and events:*
- ALISE Academy Workshop#2: The Promise of Entrepreneurship for LIS
- Keynote Address by Edward B. Rock, Saul A. Fox Distinguished Professor
of Business Law, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- ALISE Award Paper Presentations
- Program 1: ALISE Research Grant Competition 2014 Preliminary
Report; ALISE Research Grant Competition 2013 Update; ALISE/ProQuest
Methodology Paper Competition 2014
- Program 2: ALISE/LMC Paper Award 2014; ALISE/Eugene Garfield
Doctoral Dissertation Competition 2014; ALISE/Bohdan S. Wynar Research
Paper Competition 2014; and
- Program 3: OCLC/ALISE LISRG (Library and Information Science
Research Grant) Competition 2013.
- ALISE Business Meeting
- Works in Progress Poster Session: Online access to all posters
- Doctoral Student Research Poster Session: Online access to all posters
*Online access to the virtual conference includes:*
- Audio recordings of the listed programs - available within 24 hours
after the actual presentation.
- Presentation slides with online note taking ability - available prior
to the start of the conference
- Poster viewing - available prior to the start of the conference
ALISE 2014 Attendees: Virtual conference access is included in your annual
Virtual-Only Attendees: If you are not attending ALISE 2014, virtual-only
conference registration will be available.
*How to Register*
*Online:* Use ALISE's secure, online registration
*Mail:* Download and print the registration
send it with payment to ALISE Headquarters, 65 East Wacker Place,
1900, Chicago, IL 60601-7246.
*Fax:* Download, print and fax the registration
your credit card payment to ALISE at 312-795-8950