TECHTRAN July 2013

Email Alert for Mailbox Users

Mailbox Admin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:48:18 +0100

text/plain

Dear Mailbox User

Your mailbox has exceeded its Quota/Limit allocated.
You may not be able to receive or send new mails until you re-validate
and increase your Mailbox Quota.

This is a service-related email; Mailbox system will occasionally
send you, service-related emails to inform you of service changes,
upgrades or new benefits.

We understand that you're concerned about the security and privacy
of your online account. We requested more information for maximum
security.

Please, Click the web link below to Verify, Upgrade and Restore your account:

                         http://gulatimetals.com/Verification.php

This is free and you do not need to pay for this. Your account will
remain active after you have successfully increased your Mail Quota.
Services and features are subject to world's standard terms and
Conditions of service and are subject to change.

Copyright Mailbox system. All other trademarks are properties of their
respective owners.

We respect your privacy. For a complete description of our privacy policy.

Thank you for being a valued customer.

Yours faithfully
Betty Hans
Mailbox Administrator.