The 8th FTRA International Conference on
Future Information Technology (FutureTech 2013)
September 4-6, 2013, Gwangju, Korea
Several workshops will be held in conjunction with FutureTech 2013 with the aim to explore special topics and
provide international forums for scientists, engineers, and computer users to exchange and share their experiences,
new ideas, and research results on hot topics on Future Information Technology. Workshops for presenting papers
from industrial companies and papers on implementations of systems and services are very welcome.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings published by Lecture Notes in Electrical
Engineering (LNEE) - Springer (indexed by EI and SCOPUS).
In general, a workshop takes one day, although multiple-days and half-day workshops are welcome.
Please send a workshop proposal by Jan. 30, 2013 to Leading Workshop Chair: Prof. Seung-Ho Lim ([log in to unmask]).
Financial Support for Workshop Organizer:
If a workshop were organized successfully, the organizer (1 organizer per 1 workshop) will get:
* At least 10 papers registration: Free 1 registration
* At least 20 papers registration: Free 2 registration
• Workshop Proposal Submission Due: Jan 15, 2013
• Workshop Acceptance Notification: Jan 30, 2013
• Camera-ready paper due: May 15, 2013
• Workshop/Conference events: September 4-6, 2013